10 septiembre 2012

happiness matched



Hey, I'm not the type  
To say one thing and do another  
And if it's all right 
I'd kind of like to be your lover
 
'Cos when you're with me  
I can't help but be  
So desperately  
Uncontrollably happy
 
And hey, I'm not the kind  
To fall in love without good reason  
And if that's a crime 
Then baby I'm committing high treason
 
'Cos when you're with me  
I'm absolutely and totally 
Quite uncontrollably happy
 
And hey, I'm not so blind  
That I can't see where we're all going  
And it's no fault of mine  
If humankind reaps what it is sowing
 
Just as long as we are together, forever 
I'll never be anything other than happy
 
Hey, don't be surprised 
If millions die in plague and murder  
True happiness lies beyond  
Your fries and happy burger

No hay comentarios: